14th International Symposium on “Cancer Prevention and Treatment” is being organized at the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India on 16 March 2021.
This single day virtual symposium is being organised by the School of Life Sciences and Special Centre for Systems Medicine, JNU, New Delhi, India in association with Cancer Research and Care Academy, India; University of Colorado, Denver, USA; University of Pittsburgh Cancer Center, Pittsburgh, USA; University of Oklahoma Health Science Center, Oklahoma, USA and South Dakota State University, South Dakota, USA.
The meeting aims to highlight recent advances in all major areas of cancer prevention and therapeutics. The meeting will highlight the current knowledge and future perspectives in the field of Cancer Prevention and Therapeutics through specific sessions, panel discussions, oral and poster presentations.
The major themes of the symposium are:
- Natural molecules and herbals in chemoprevention and chemotherapeutics
- Targeting key signaling pathway in cancer cells
- Emerging technologies in basic and translational cancer research
- Drivers of cancer-genetics and epigenetics
- Cancer stemness and resistance- opportunities and challenges
- Novel approaches for radiation and immunotherapy
- Omics technologies and cancer therapeutics
- Role of artificial intelligence and machine learning in cancer
- Metastatic complexity
- Hypoxia and cancer